Monday, August 26, 2013

Paleo Pudding Recipe

A few months ago I added a bucket list to my blog.  My thoughts were that it would supply a road map for me of things to do or accomplish.  Frankly, since I began adding items to the list, I haven't ever really look at it.  To be honest, I have been busy as hell.  Between working a full time job, raising 2 kids, and training for the Ironman, I haven't had more than a minute of free time every day.  And more times than not, that minute is used prepping for the next days workout.  But, a few weeks ago, I actually crossed one of my bucket list items off the list....I made some Chocolate Paleo Pudding.  It wasn't quite what I had envisioned...but then again it wasn't Jell-O Pudding.  The flavor was ok, you could definitely taste the nut butter and the avocado, but when it was served fresh and cold it was best.  I had the second serving the next day and it was not nearly as good.  So, if you chose to make this recipe, I highly recommend eating it within 8-12 hours for sure.

Ingredients

1/2 Avocado
1/2 Banana
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Spoonfull Dark Cocoa Powder
1 Tbsp Almond Butter
1/4 Cup Coconut Milk

Directions

Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.

That's it, pretty simple! 



No comments:

Post a Comment